Become a member
The aim of the ŒNOVITI International network is to boost exchanges of know-how and expertise between winemakers, academics and industrial partners.
The network provides its members with a high level of visibility on the international scene by enabling them to maximize their opportunities in terms of joint training/research projects.
The members of the network constitute work groups in order to complete collaborative projects regarding scientific and technical research, but also to foster training, exchanges of staff and students and organization of conferences.
OENOVITI International operates thanks to annual membership fees.
Why become a member?
By becoming a member of ŒNOVITI International, you will contribute to the development of:
• The largest international network dedicated to research and training in œnology and viticulture,
• Research in this sector and help to meet collectively its new challenges,
• Training programmes of excellence at the international level.
Besides, all partners can benefit from the following :
• Free access to the annual Symposium and the General Assembly,
• A newsletter and the intranet space to be aware of the current activities of the network,
• Free access to the results of all work groups and to the network's publishings,
• Travel expenses partially covered to attend network events.
Become a sponsor
OENOVITI International could be launched thanks to a major contribution made by the Château Pichon-Baron (AXA Millésimes).
The network is actively looking for new sponsors.
New donations will help ensure the continuation of the activities of the network and its excellence.
Kinds of sponsorship
You can support the OENOVITI International network in its entirety by making an open donation directly to the Fondation Bordeaux Université (to fund the general operations of the network).
Alternatively, you can ask for your donation to be dedicated to specific actions of training, research or distribution within the framework of partnerships:
- Become a GOLD GRAPE Partner (30K€/year - Member of the network for 3 years)
A special partnership built jointly within the framework of one or several structural actions developed within the network: Research work (bachelor's and master's degree, doctorate or post-doctorate grants), the organisation of major events, lauching of new partnerships throught the financing of mobility, and more.
- Become a SILVER GRAPE Partner (10k€ - Member of the network for one year)
Financing of a one-off action: Research or training prize, a local event, the mobility of researchers or students, the purchaser of research equipment, and more.
There are many other possibilities of partnership, you can also offer your support by hosting members of the network when they travel, through the donation of samples (wines, plants,...), visits of your facilities, etc. We welcome all suggestions!